Hired in 1984, Dr. Wagdy M. Abdallah, CMA, is an associate professor in the Department of Accounting and Taxation, where his teaching expertise spans several areas including managerial accounting, cost accounting, international accounting, doing business in the Middle East and doing business in Egypt. His research publications, which are predominantly applied in nature, have appeared in journals including the International Journal of Modern Business Issues of Global Market, the Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, the Ethics and Critical Thinking Journal and the Business Journal for Entrepreneurs. Dr. Abdallah regularly presents his research at the regional and annual meetings of the American Accounting Association. Dr. Abdallah serves as faculty advisor to the Muslim Student Association. He was selected by the U.S. Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board for a Fulbright award in 2005.
- Ph.D., University of North Texas
- "Do Multinational Companies Have Effective Transfer Pricing Systems of Intangible Assets and E-Commerce?", The International Journal of Commerce and Management, 19(2), 115-126., September 2009
- "The Abuse of International Transfer Pricing by Multinational Companies, AAA Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting.", Long Branch, NJ, 61, April 2009
- Accounting, Finance and Taxation in the Gulf Countries, Palgrave-MacMillan, 2008
- Critical Concerns in Transfer Pricing and Practice.
Greenwood Publishing Group, Inc. Westport, CT, 2004
- Managing Multinational in the middle East-Accounting and Tax Issue
Quorum Books, 2001
- International Transfer Pricing Policies
Quorum Books, 1989