Christopher brings his decade-plus of experience as a theatre manager, producer, and director in the NYC comedy scene to SHU. He’s written, produced, and directed television pilots and short films, as well. His particular area of expertise is in the instruction and production of comedic improv performance and sketch comedy. He was General Manager and Director of Classes, serving fulltime for over 8 years with The Peoples Improv Theatre (The PIT), where he also has taught and produced his own work. Christopher also teaches with PaperMill Playhouse and is a licensed REALTOR® in the state of NJ.
- M.A. in Theatre Studies from Montclair State University 2008
- Seton Hall University 2005, Communication with Concentration in Film/TV Broadcasting
- Lambda Pi Eta Communication Honor Society
- Lukshis award for Excellence in Communication
- 2005 class President of Seton Hall’s Theatre Council for Junior, Senior years
- Senior thesis project was focused on putting together an improv performance troupe and performing throughout the Spring semester in 2005
- Very involved with alumni, volunteering as a CHAMP mentor