Diane has been a case manager in community health for over 20 yrs. As a member of the full time faculty, she teaches in both the undergraduate and graduate CNL programs. Diane has worked in many fields of nursing including medical surgical, psychiatric, community health/home care, head trauma,dialysis and she currently holds certification as a school nurse/health educator. Diane is currently pursuing a PHD in Health Science at Seton Hall.
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Health Education, School Nurse Certification (2013), Kean University, Union New Jersey.
- Bachelors of Nursing (May 2008), Kean University, Union New Jersey
- Registered Nurse (1996), Muhlenberg School of Nursing, Plainfield New Jersey
- Licensed practical Nurse (1985), Union County College, Cranford New Jersey
- "Transition From Hospital to Home: The Role of the Nurse Case Manager in Promoting Medication Adherence in the Medicare Population". Creative Nurse Journal Volume 25, Issue 2, 2019.
- Clinical performance award Union County College Nursing Program 1985.
- Spirit of Nursing award Bachelor's program 2008 Kean University.
- Masters of Science Nursing award April 2013 Kean University.
- Distinguished Service Award Kean University 2013.
- Phi Kappa Phi honors society member 2005-2019
- Lambda Alpha Sigma honors society 2006-2019
- Sigma Theta Tau National Nurse's Honor society 2007-2019
- Alpha Pi Chapter of Alpha Epsilon Lambda, National Honor Society of Graduate and Professional Students 2007-2019
- Recipient Nursing Ratta Scholarship 2010-2013 Kean University.
- Guest speaker Muhlenberg School of Nursing Commencement 2012.
- Employee of the Quarter April 2012 Holy Redeemer Health Care Agency.
- Presentation Kean Nursing Research Symposium May 13, 2013, "Medication Reconciliation in the Medicare Population."
- Presentation Kean Nursing Research Symposium May 13, 2013 , "The Hidden Danger of Energy Drinks."