Members of the Joseph A. Unanue Latino Institute Advisory Board play a vital role in advancing the mission and objectives of the Institute by initiating and supporting programming and student scholarship.
- Maribel Unanue
- Dr. Hector Castillo, Ph.D. '81
- Enrique Diloné, M.S. '90/ Ph.D. '98
- Dr. Enmanuel Mercedes, B.A. '02 / M.A. '05 / Ph.D. '13.
NJ Licensed Counseling Psychologist at Prov 205
- Mario J. Paredes
Chief Executive Officer, SOMOS
- Joel Paulino
Senior Brand Manager, Avion & Altos, Pernod Ricard USA
- Caridad F. Rigo '73, J.D. '77
Administrative Law Judge
State of New Jersey
- Dr. Ileana Rodriguez, Ph.D.'76
- Belarmino Suarez
Shareholder, Suarez Baldomero Public Accountants
- Lilliam Cruz-Villacis
Senior Manager, State and Local Tax Group KPMG LLP
Seton Hall University Administration
- Peter W. Shoemaker, Ph.D.
College of Arts and Sciences
- Ana Campoverde, M.P.A.
Executive Director, The Joseph A. Unanue Latino Institute
Seton Hall University