Fall 2020 Semester COVID-19 Response and Updates
Seton Hall is eager and excited to welcome students, faculty, clergy and staff members back to campus for the fall 2020 semester while ensuring the highest level of health and safety for all members of the campus community.
The plan for reopening Seton Hall's campuses seeks to provide the best educational experiences possible for our students during these unprecedented times.
- Fall Semester Update for Students, August 15
- Seton Hall Announces In-Person Instruction and Indoor Dining for Fall Semester
- Update Regarding August 12 Executive Order by Governor Phil Murphy
- Seton Hall University Welcomes Community for Fall 2020 Semester
- Ongoing: Dashboard and Reported Cases
Topics, Updates and Frequently Asked Questions
2020 Summer Sessions and Learning Experiences
Whether you're a current Seton Hall student or a visiting student, consider taking a summer course at Seton Hall. With several sessions available, we offer many courses across our schools and colleges.
Seton Hall University is also excited to offer the 2020 Great Minds Learning Experience. Learning Experiences are offered to all currently enrolled undergraduate students as well as incoming undergraduate students who have confirmed their intent to enroll.