Planning for Fall 2020
Seton Hall is eager and excited to welcome students, faculty, clergy and staff members back to campus for the fall 2020 semester while ensuring the highest level of health and safety for all members of the campus community.
- June HyFlex Technology Update
- Message from the Re-Opening Operations Team
- Return to Campus Updates from Human Resources for Faculty, Clergy, Staff Members and Administrators
- HyFlex Teaching Workshops Open for Registration
- Seton Hall University to Open Fall Semester on August 24 with On-Campus and Remote Learning Options
- Message from President Nyre Regarding Our Plans for the Fall 2020 Semester
- Mobile Computing Program Update
Frequently Asked Questions and Updates
HyFlex Teaching and Learning
The plan for the fall 2020 semester includes a HyFlex blended approach to classroom instruction. In HyFlex classes, students select the mode by which they will receive instruction, online or in-person. In a HyFlex course, both online (synchronous) and fully classroom-based instruction are provided. This approach ensures in-person, reduced-density learning while offering students the option to pursue their studies entirely in a remote fashion.
The HyFlex and Course Design workshop series for faculty will continue throughout the month of July. To register for a faculty workshop, visit the university event calendar.