Feedback for the School
With renewed commitment, the School of Diplomacy envisions its future path guided by one chief ideal: to serve students and the international community as one of the premier professional schools of international affairs and the preeminent school connected to the United Nations.
As a multi-stakeholder community, we are deeply committed to engaging in two-way dialogue and a constructive feedback process that aims to realize our goals and improve the experiences of all of our constituents. Your feedback – both positive and negative - is important to us. Together, we will shape the School of Diplomacy’s next 20 years.
Opportunities to Share Feedback:
- Join a monthly Diplomacy United Leadership and Communications Exchange (DULCE) meeting.
- Connect with Diplomacy Student Government Association Senators Alyssa Futa and Julia Nicolls.
- Deposit your comments into our feedback box located in the School of Diplomacy lobby (McQuaid Hall).
- Email Dr. Courtney Smith, Acting Dean.
- Submit anonymous feedback below.
- Feedback will be addressed directly with the individual(s) who provides the comments – in person, by phone or via email- unless they are shared anonymously. In these instances, feedback with broad application can be addressed as needed through DULCE.