On-Campus Interview Program
The Career Center offers employers the opportunity to interview Seton Hall students on-campus. Candidates’ resumes are forwarded through our Handshake system. Employers screen and select candidates and we'll take care of the rest.
You are welcome to interview throughout the year. Office hours are 8:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
To register for our On-Campus Interview Program (OCI):
- If you are an existing Handshake user, login to your Handshake Account and post your position(s). If not, you can click here for instructions or contact The Career Center at email@example.com.
- Request an Interview Date: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (973) 761-9355.
- If you are posting an Internship, please review the Intern Partnership Guidelines.
- View the Guidelines for Employment Offers.
- Please review the U.S. Department of Labor's Fair Labor Standards Act on Internship Programs.
Please contact The Career Center (973) 761-9355 or email@example.com for additional information.