Two self-paced online market research programs – Market Research Insights: Qualitative and Market Research Insights: Quantitative – will be offered beginning February 1, 2022. Each will require approximately 20 hours to complete and be successfully completed within six months of registration. At that point, participants will receive a certificate in that respective subject and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Seton Hall University. Participants completing both courses will earn a Comprehensive Market Research Certificate.
Special rates are available for Seton Hall alumni, employees and students. Group rates are also available. Please contact the CEPS office at email@example.com for more information.
Who should take these programs?
- Anyone interested in learning more about market research and how to conduct and leverage it to make better business decisions. Emphasis is on practical, real-world approaches.
- Those interested in learning more about their customers, products, services or employees, including market researchers and others who need business insights.
- Those in marketing, market research, sales, public relations, advertising and consulting as well as entrepreneurs can all benefit.
How will these courses help my career?
- These courses can be an extremely useful tool in helping you better understand both current and potential customers.
- You will be prepared to uncover customer insights and attitudes/behaviors, identify trends and opportunities, and communicate these more effectively.
- For both new and experienced workers, these courses sharpen critical thinking skills, strengthen resumes and make you more marketable in a competitive environment.
Beginning February 1, 2022, these self-paced online programs take approximately 20 hours to complete
$699 for each program when purchased separately
$1,099 for Bundle (Combo Program - Qualitative/Quantitative)
Discounts available for alumni, students, groups of five or more people and partner organizations. In addition, we offer custom Market Research Workshops. These customized programs can be tailored to the unique needs of your company and employees and can be delivered to your location. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Market Research Insights Certificate Program
Learn more about this self-paced, online course.
- Market Research Insights - Qualitative
Practical, real-world basics to conduct qualitative market research
- Market Research Insights - Quantitative
Practical real-world fundamentals about quantitative market research
- Market Research Insights - Custom Workshop
Customize a market research program for your company/employees
Professional Market Research Certificate
Please take a moment to complete the form below to receive additional information about our Professional Market Research Certificate courses here at Seton Hall University.