The College of Communication and the Arts is a premier choice for students seeking a high quality, interdisciplinary communication and arts degree that is based on a sound liberal arts education, embraces today's digital culture, and empowers students to lead, create, and communicate with responsibility, passion and excellence.
Based on an innovative Center structure, our curricular model fosters interdisciplinary collaboration and is customized to individual academic and professional goals. Our curriculum focuses on the skills employers look for most: communication, teamwork, creativity and adaptability. Our well rounded graduates enter the professional sphere prepared to succeed.
Request More Information
Loading GRAD CommArts Inquiry...
- Art, Design and Interactive Multimedia
- Art History
- Visual and Sound Media
- Public Relations
- Music (Performance or Comprehensive)
- B.A. / M.A. Museum Professions
- B.A. / M.A. Public Relations
- B.A. / M.A. Strategic Communication
- M.A. Strategic Communication & M.A. Diplomacy and International Relations
Meet Clayton Collier, '16
Sports Anchor / Reporter at KFYR TV