Graduate Degrees in Accounting
The Seton Hall University Accounting Program is nationally recognized and provides the personal attention you deserve. The Stillman School of Business has the only accounting program in Northern New Jersey to achieve both business and accounting accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB-accredited schools provide high-quality education to their students. Many top companies worldwide will only recruit from AACSB-accredited schools. Business degrees from AACSB-accredited schools are recognized by universities all over the world.
- 100 percent of our full-time accounting faculty have a doctorate degree, professional certification and have worked with one of the Big Four accounting firms.
- We have the highest percentage of students from a graduate accounting program in New Jersey passing one or more parts of the CPA exam.
- Our class sizes are small and our course schedule is convenient for the working professional.
- Our one-on-one advising sessions help you develop a personalized course plan based on your chosen career path.
- Our Northern New Jersey campus is easily accessed from major New Jersey roadways including Rt. 280, Rt. 78, the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike, and is only 14 miles from New York City.
If you are an international student, consult with a program adviser to determine which program is right for you.